Visit to Taj Mahal is once in a life time kind of event and one must ensure that the memories stay fresh forever. Even in the age of selfies and cheap, easy to use cameras, nothing beats posing freely in front of the monument and let someone take the shot. Photo tour of Taj Mahal with a photography guide helps you enjoy your Agra visit with your companion or even solo without worrying about how to get the perfect picture to share with friends and family back home. You just focus on taking in the beauty of places as the guide explains the intricate history and details and helps you take great pictures. All of these tours are private to ensure personal touch and maximum customisation.
- A photography guide for assistance with photography and sightseeing.
- Cost of entry tickets, parking.
- Lunch, bottled water.
- Pickup and drop from New Delhi or Agra as per requirement.
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Few other places and monuments like Itmad-ul-daulah tomb, Agra bazaar etc. can be included depending upon available time.
All costs mentioned are for private tours. For a group of 3 or more guests, prices will be lower. Contact for details.
- Pickup and drop from Agra
- With Photography guide: INR 9500 per person on purchase of two tickets. INR 14000 for a solo tour.
- With Sightseeing guide: INR 7500 per person on purchase of two tickets. Solo tour for INR 12000
- Pickup and drop from Delhi can be arranged for INR 8500 extra for 1 to 4 guests.
BOOKING: Booking button here will enable you to book this tour with photography guide with pickup and drop within Agra. If you wish to book the tour with a sightseeing guide or with pickup and drop from New Delhi, please email email@example.com or use contact form